A big Italian online retail chain that sells subscriptions to fashion, books and collection items. They have branches in more than 10 European countries, a back office in France and Switzerland. Their yearly revenue is around 1.5 billion Euros and more than 5 million orders, shipments and invoices per month.
- Solution was based on 20 year old mainframe technology
- Limited knowledge and experience with the system left in the teams and end of life for the mainframe hard- and software
- No flexibility and any change takes long, costs a lot and is risky
- High costs of maintenance and expensive licenses
Proposed solution components by BillingHouse
- Order management
- Rating, billing, invoicing and payment and collection
- Dynamic flexible pricing for daily actions in all webshops for all countries
- Sales & Marketing in control of all pricing and campaigns
A very cost effective solution enabling high productivity and low cost of ownership. Robust implementation and easy to maintain through co creation and open communication during development. Quick turnaround time and first delivery in 9 months. Additional features and components delivered according to plan and aligned with client processes. Improved business results in the years directly after delivery.